The Company was originally incorporated in British Columbia, and in 2002 was continued under the Canada Business Corporations Act. In 2002, the Company acquired, through its former wholly-owned subsidiary EuroCan B.V., a 100% interest in IT Vision sp z.o.o. ("IT Vision"), an information technology company based in Warsaw, Poland. During 2003, the Company sold its interest in both EuroCan B.V., and IT Vision.
On June 23, 2004, the Company changed its business direction to become a mineral exploration company and changed its name to Fortress Minerals Corp. The Company was listed on the TSX Venture Exchange ("TSX-V") with the trading symbol "FST".
The Company commenced trading on a 1-new-for-20-old consolidated basis at the market opening on December 1, 2010.
As of market opening on October 17, 2012 the Company commenced trading on the NEX under the symbol "FST.H".
The Corporation's registered and records office is located at Suite 2600 Oceanic Plaza, 1066 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 3X1. The Corporation's head office is located at Suite 2000, 885 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E8.
Home Investors News Contact